nu:view is a dedicated breast CT scanner for diagnostic X-ray imaging with short scan times, excellent low-contrast resolution and high spatial resolution.
The system is designed for patient comfort without breast compression.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Inside nu:view the X-ray tube and X-ray detector were specifically designed for breast CT scanning, utilising state-of-the-art photon-counting technology.
Discover true isotropic 3D resolution
Alongside the X-ray components, the image reconstruction software is optimised for highest image quality and guarantees best dose usage.
Three-dimensional superposition-free images are generated to allow detectability of calcifications and to provide excellent soft-tissue differentiation.
- Full 3D images of the breast without superposition
- Good soft-tissue differentiation
- Accurate tissue density assessment
- Optimised for fast scanning with acquisition times of 7-12 seconds per scan
- Low patient dose levels in the range of diagnostic mammograms
- Improved patient comfort without breast compression
- Full clinical integration (RIS & PACS)
Convential diagnosis methods, whilst well-established, are not always reliable. 3D imaging with high isotropic resolution offers clear advantages1.